fredag den 31. december 2010

This year have been...

The time is past midnight, I walk to the window and looks outside, i smile when i see the fireworks on the sky. I got a weird feeling, a whole year has gone by, and when i look back on all the things that i have been experienced i don't know if i should smile or be sad. It have been a year with mixed feelings. I fished high school and started on a new school on Aarhus university's business school. All these a very good things. The best of all is that my sister survived a dangerous operation, that means the world to me. I got new friends and found out that some people is not my time worthy. I am the person i am, i don't have to change that. I got a new place to live, and REALLY found out who my friends really is. I still feel like people don't like me sometimes, but its something i have to change. But is that really the only thing that have been all bad this year? I smile, and go back to my computer, i sees some old pictures i haven' seen for a long time. Its funny how people are trying to find the bad things in all thing instead of the good. Well i do it myself, so who am i to blame? In the new year i wanna be more optimistic, do things i love the most, smile least once a day, be happy and enjoy life. Do things that make me feel alive, music... Music is the only thing that can free my soul.. I close my eyes.. Just a second and looks at the picture again.. Me, my mom and my beautiful sisters and brother.. "You guys make my life worth to live.. You are my everything, You are my real friends - allways here when i really need it, you brings the music in me, you believe in me when no one else does!" I shut my computer down, now sitting all in the dark, but my life does feel more brither, some new fireworks is showing on the sky.. "im so ready for the new year to come, bring it on"

This is just a little something i wrote to express how people should be happy for what the have instead of what they can get. Not saying that its not important to have new goals, but always remember that what you have, and what you have been throw, is what have made you to the person you are today...

Happy new year everyone... xo



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar